A CONSTANTLY EVOLVING PROGRAM LINKING TOGETHER ALL OF THE FACTORS THAT MOLD A PLAYER
We believe that an athlete is comprised of many complex parts and to develop a player it is crucial to first dissect and then bring those parts together as one working unit to achieve the same purpose.
We not only apply mathematical and scientific principles to all technical and mechanical teaching but also give great attention to detail in mental focus, internal motivations, confidence building and problem solving. Not overlooking the importance of enhancing the player’s communication skills, leadership and team chemistry.
AT the IMVBTA
- We are able to reach a player at his or her individual level.
- We open lines of communication to get to the root of the problem
- We observe the athlete during a systematic evaluation process
- We Observe the athlete in a competitive, playing or game–like environment
- We Apply teaching principles of math, science and repetition read more
- We find it a necessity to bring all of the player’s influential parts together as a whole unit working towards the same purpose
Last modified onMonday, 09 June 2014 15:09